The Sensus Automation T866 MicroRTU is a cost effective solution for monitoring, control, and automation of remote equipment such as switches, reclosers, generators, voltage regulators, substations, pumps, lift stations, environmental remediation equipment, tower lights, or any application requiring discrete inputs, outputs, and analogs. The T866 includes an integrated two-way radio. Models are available using the Sensus FlexNet private radio networks. End-to-end interoperability is then achieved with the companion AutomationControlTM software suite. This allows for easy integration with third-party SCADA software platforms via our SCADA-Xchange interface.
The Sensus Automation T866 MicroRTU monitors both digital and analog inputs of the equipment to which it is connected. It reports events as they occur based on user-defined trigger times and can be queried for status on demand. Output relays perform control actions which ca be event driven from rules defined in Sensus AutomationControl applications. Easily and quickly installed, the MicroRTU provides immediate access to the status of your equipment along with the ability to control it.
FlexNet enabled models incorporate all of the standard system security features. Data is available to the utility SCADA systems through Sensus SCADA-Xchange or from AutomationControl applications.
- Provides status monitoring of eight digital inputs and six analog inputs; six digital outputs are available for controlling equipment
- Includes a control power AC Line Voltage Monitor to report under and over voltage conditions, as well as momentary and continuing power outages
- Monitoring, control, and remote configuration options are accessible from the secure AutomationControl applications or through an existing SCADA system using SCADA-Xchange
- Operating parameters are locally and remotely configurable
- Automatic battery test for reporting low battery conditions